Returns & Refunds
To ensure your satisfaction, items may be exchanged in accordance to our Conditions of Sales. Please review the following conditions:
- The item you wish to return/exchange must have been purchased through JK Gray Antiques (via our store or by telephone).
- The product must be returned within 1 day after contacting JK Gray Antiques, in its original box and with all accessories and documents originally included in the delivery package.
- Should you wish to return or exchange an item you have ordered, you must call JK Gray Antiques to ensure that the return / exchange requested complies with the Conditions of Sale.
- You will have to bear the cost of returning the product. Please keep proof of postage. We also recommend that you send back the product through a secure carrier and with insurance.
Examples of valid refund requests:
- Non-delivery of merchandise
- Defective or broken merchandise
- Product not-as-described; a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case by case basis in agreement of both parties concerned.
Requests for a refund are accepted at email@example.com within 10 days after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons for the refund request. Please include within the subject line of the email; your Order ID, and the words “Refund Request”. In the body of the email please provide your name, a reason for the return, and a number where you may be reached.
You may also contact us at (847) 722-4318 or (847) 875-6164; please leave a detailed message including the reason for your call, and a number where you may be reached.
A refund is issued after a review of the request is completed. Requests for refunds after the initial 7 day period will be reviewed on a case by case basis. In the event a refund is issued after the initial 7 day period a restocking fee of no more than 20% of the original sale price may apply. Shipping charges are not refundable.